got another rush back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 17:32:14 -0500

Hi Avery,
I wonder what her husband said when she showed him her added purchase of my
PLTR's.  She related to me that he had recently bought a lathe but didn't
have time to play with it.  I related to her that playing with my lathe
keeps me off the streets at night. :>)
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Peripherals
Creator of Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com         If I wake up in the morning, it WILL be a great
day!