My exp. with adv.

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 19:47:00 -0400

Yellow Pages have worked real well for me, PERIOD.

..the cost is minimal to the business it has generated for me..

..if you choose to go this route, be prepared to field all sorts of
questions..ranging from * do you give piano lessons?* to * my son wants to buy
a guitar..*

..i have a built-in first-listing name ( Bondi's Piano Service )..

..someone mentioned AAA Piano Tuning..see, that wouldn't fly around
here..people here are looking for a name, or a person, to call..

..this has been MY experience..your results may vary according to logistics and
Business Name.

Phil