from Korea

À̼ºÈñ beida@netsgo.com
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 20:40:02 +0900

Dear sir or madame,

I am a Korean who has a bachelor' degree in Chinese studies. I began taking
Piano Tuning classes in Korea three months ago and I am very much interested
in it. I was thinking that I should expand my study in the U.S.
It will be very helpful to me if you can suggest a few institute who are
expert in Piano Technology field. Recently I applied to North Bennet and
unfortunately they already made their decision for this fall. For that
reason I would like to know a few other institute which I can look into.
This will help me in a great deal. I will be waiting for your reply.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Sincerely

Sung Hee Lee