from Korea

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 06:53:09

At 08:40 PM 7/31/98 +0900, you wrote:
>Dear sir or madame,
>
>I am a Korean who has a bachelor' degree in Chinese studies. I began taking
>Piano Tuning classes in Korea three months ago and I am very much interested
>in it. I was thinking that I should expand my study in the U.S.
>It will be very helpful to me if you can suggest a few institute who are
>expert in Piano Technology field. Recently I applied to North Bennet and
>unfortunately they already made their decision for this fall. For that
>reason I would like to know a few other institute which I can look into.
>This will help me in a great deal. I will be waiting for your reply.
>
>Thank you for your time and effort.
>
>Sincerely
>
>Sung Hee Lee

You say you wish to study in the U.S., but there is also a good course in
Toronto, Canada, where I got my training. The address is:

George Brown College
P.O. Box 1015 Station B
Toronto, Ontario M5T 2T9
Canada

Phone: (416) 867-2000

It's probably too late to get in anywhere this fall, though, but good luck.

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com