CA Adhesive repairs

Bob Anderson fndango@azstarnet.com
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 19:30:46 -0700

Thanks for the comments about untreated screws and CA glue. The reason I
asked is that I have used it for grand hammer flange screws and action
bracket screws and keyslip screws. The main observation that I've made
is that I've had to use quite a bit of the stuff. Light applications
have left the holes still stripped out. I can see a breakage problem
with little screws like letoff button screws, but with that kind of
screw how do you lubricate it? It's not practical to remove the screws
from the letoff rail for the sake of lubing, is it?

Bob Anderson
Tucson, AZ