PTbiz software (off-topic-help)

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 23:18:27 EST

<<
 Hi Greg & List,
 PTBiz is a database made specifically for piano technicians that uses a
 Windows 95 platform.  There is also PianoDB, written by Ken Hale, RPT
 [kenhale@dcalcoda.com] which uses MS Access and is tailor made for piano
 technicians.  Like a tuning hammer, or any other tool you may carry with
 you, what works for one person, may not suit another.

 PTBiz was written by Ed Winslow [ewinslow@iquest.net]when Bob Bussell, RPT
 [rbussell@iquest.net]asked him if he could put such a program together for
 use by us.  It's worth your time to check it out.

 I will be covering products like these and many more in my class in
 Providence in July.  (Gee, that sounded like an advertisement.)  I also will
 be asking the help of the List, shortly, in completing another survey like
 last year's which proved to be very revealing interesting.

 Jeannie Grassi
 Registered Piano Technician
 Bainbridge Island, WA
 jgrassi@silverlink.net