M&H voicing

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 14:30:19 -0600

David,
The answer to your last question is: None.
Please go back to my earlier posting again where I say that the new piano
in the showroom AFTER it has been prepped.
I never said anything about uncrating perfect pianos or certainly not
uncrating concert pianos and immediately putting them on the concert stage.
Once again I state:  I am not presumptuous enough to say that I could
improve "Every or All" pianos after they have been prepped in the dealers
showroom.  Anyone crazy enough to take an uncrated concert piano to the
concert stage is akin to building a high performance race car and not
starting the engine to see if it runs before the race.
	We are not getting anywhere on this as I am just trying to operate my
service business within the parameters of my skills that I possess as you
do in yours.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
pianoman@inlink.com
"I'm on my way towards the mighty light of knowledge".