Yamaha GH-1 Grand

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 23:18:38 EST

<<
     If Yamaha is not providing a kit, there may be some people knowledgeable
 in rescaling who can help.  I believe that if you contact Ari Isaacs who
makes
 wound strings, for example, all you will need to do is supply him with some
 measurements.  He may well be familiar with the problem already and know what
 kind of strings to make.  As for the agraffes, you'll just need to get some
of
 the same which are used for the bichords in the upper bass.  You'll need to
 change your dampers from trichord to bichord.  Driving a new hitch pin is not
 at all difficult but its placement is very critical.

 Good luck.

 Bill Bremmer RPT
 Madison, Wisconsin

Thanx, Bill for your help.  I am ordering Tremaine Parsons PScale program
because my scaling program is not performing well on my faster computer.  I
have done some rescaling in the past and maybe it will help.  We will see.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR