Young Chang Agraffe

NBWW NBWW@aol.com
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 11:23:13 EST

Rob, Tom

Thanks for the tips. All new info to me. I've seen the left handed drill bits
before but thought they were a novelty. I can see how they would back out a
loose stud. I've had many occasions when the drill grabbed and "screwed"
itself into the material. Now I have to remember to run the drill in reverse
to get them to work. I have extracted many a broken steel stud with easy outs,
and to date have not broken any extractors. I usually give up by then and
drill and tap a new thread. I'll be looking for the "drill out micro power
extractor".

I lost all my posts...corrupted files. I don't understand it but my son is a
computor service tech and fixed it. So, if you replied to me concerning my
need for a couple of M&H screw stringer hooks, please do so again.  Thanks!

Paul Chick RPT
Plainview MN