Vertical action questions

Jerry Hunt jhunt@geocities.com
Mon, 02 Mar 1998 13:02:49 +0000

Keith,

Thanks for the response. In retrospect, with the springs only a couple
bucks a hundred, the question should have been a no brainer (oh well, it
was early on a Monday morning....).
I should have said "overhauling", not "rebuilding". I will try your plan
of attack on the action centers.

--
Jerry Hunt
Dallas, TX USA