Benches and Keytops

dpitsch dpitsch@ix.netcom.com
Tue, 03 Mar 1998 23:52:28 -0700

I'll put in a nice plug for the Poeschel duet artist bench.  I have owned one
for 25 years and it looks brand new.  Not plagued  with the rocking problem.
One draw back is the weight.  My kids couldn't move it when they were little.
But how many benches can you seat two children and one adult on at the same
time?  The duet size is so long, it almost goes from end to end of the piano
keyboard.