query lubes back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 10:56:27 -0600

Hi Avery,	Yes it was and I have used it for over 30 years with success in
the shop.  I was surprised to hear Jim Bryants comment on verdigris coming
from it.  I though I would get everyone else's opinion.  Thanks for the
reply.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
pianoman@inlink.com
"Sometimes it is really good to be pleasantly surprised without knowing
what you did right.".

----------
> From: Avery Todd <atodd@UH.EDU>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re:  query lubes
> Date: Wednesday, March 04, 1998 10:06 AM
>
> Jim,
>
>    Wasn't Light Mineral Oil with Naptha (I can't remember the
proportions)
> at one time recommended by Wurlitzer for sluggishness problems?
>
> Avery
>
> >In a message dated 3/4/98 7:57:09 AM, pianoman@inlink.com wrote:
> >
> ><<"Mineral Oil & Naphtha">>
> >
> >James;
> > I have never used any of the items you have listed except for the
Permalon,