Jon Page's Taut Line, my Goof

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 12:41:59 -0800 (PST)

Dear list,

About two weeks ago I wandered around the California State Convention,
showing people Jon Pages Taut Line Regulation Guide (TLRG for short),
happily yammering away about how they could buy it from Schaff.

WRONGO!

They can buy it from Pianotek, not Schaff (not that it wouldn't be a
good idea for Schaff to carry it!)

If you are one of the aforesaid people, or hear anyone complaining
that they tried to get it from Schaff and couldn't, please excuse
the goof, and route the order to Pianotek.

[one of those things, sigh]

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"My life is already compicated enough, without trying to introduce
organization into it."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant