Jon Page's Taut Line...or LeRoy's?

ETomlinCF3 ETomlinCF3@aol.com
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 20:55:53 EST

It seems that the last time I met with LeRoy Edwards and discussed the Taut
Line idea...He laughed and said He was the one that invented it some thirty or
more years ago.  He also invented the action cradle we all use as well as the
"H" style center pin extracter/inserter and many other tools.  He said at that
time he never thaught of marketing any of these ideas because there were so
few techs...he just gave the ideas away.

Ed Tomlinson

<<
 Dear list,

 About two weeks ago I wandered around the California State Convention,
 showing people Jon Pages Taut Line Regulation Guide (TLRG for short),
 happily yammering away about how they could buy it from Schaff.

 WRONGO!

 They can buy it from Pianotek, not Schaff (not that it wouldn't be a
 good idea for Schaff to carry it!)