Hot Glue Pots

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Thu, 05 Mar 1998 12:08:32 -0500

You're not alone today Jim,
Another dumb thing one wants to avoid is not to use the .165
Key Bushing Iron caul to ease front rails and then once discovering
your mistake, try to swell the ironed cloth with water.

One will be setting up for new bushings (but they come out easily:-)

I have a jpg. (just back from the photolab) of a caul press to keep
the cloth tight into the surface mortice.  It breaks down the keyboard
into four very portable sections.  (Maybe I could sell them. . . .hmmm)
Easy enough to make though. Wood, felt and bolts.

Jon Page