University Sails

Fri, 6 Mar 1998 07:33:04 -0600

Mike,

>  I did think about
>chartering and sleeping on a boat at Providence.  I suspect the cost
>would be around $125. a day.  (Newport RI is a big sailing center).  I
>don't know how well the university would swallow paying for this though.
>-Mike Jorgensen.

Just get a grant to study the effects of salt spray on a bargain basement,
consumer oriented, (your favorite name here) instrument.

I'd a tried it some years back, but my Cape Dory 10 wouldn't hold the piano.

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer		Office - (319) 387-1204
Luther College
700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu -or- pno2ner@salamander.com

If I had multiple personality disorder, my resume would make more sense.