Baldwin 6000 back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 20:16:49 -0600

Hi Bill,
I remember when the 6000 first came out and Willard Sims and Jack Krefting
gave the St. Louis chapter an evening of their knowledge and we were
kidding about how they came up with the model 6000 and of course that was
its' retail price.  Willard was a strong company man and I could have sworn
he had Baldwin tattooed on his forehead.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
pianoman@inlink.com
"Sometimes it is really good to be pleasantly surprised without knowing
what you did right.".