Voicing question

dpitsch dpitsch@ix.netcom.com
Sat, 07 Mar 1998 19:06:54 -0700

My first thoughts are:
1) that the hammers should have gone mushy with added RH, thereby giving less
tone
2) a digital RH guage would be nice to read what the %RH really is (how
accurate is this automatic humidifier?)
3) Is it raining in AZ as much as it is snowing in Utah?  If so, maybe you're
getting a whole lot more than just 48%.  I'm reading an average of 10% more RH
this winter than I usually measure.  Depends on the home.
4) What is the psychological affect on the owner after installing the
humidifier?  In other words, has there been a changein tone?