Voicing question

Michiel van Loon mvanloon@xs4all.nl
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 10:09:33 +0100

David,

Can you please tell me more about the +ACI-April Air+ACI- humidifier you placed on
your furnace.
Is this also a Bionair product? Their Dutch representative doesn't know it.

Michiel van Loon
mvanloon+AEA-xs4all.nl
Meppel
Nederland

You wrote:

+AD4-Yes, Damper Chasers affect the RH in the room, and in fact the home.  I
have always tried to
+AD4-convince piano owners to put a room humidifer on the same level of the
house as the piano is
+AD4-located.  Or if they will afford it, install an automatic humidifier like
+ACI-April Air+ACI- on their
+AD4-furnace.  The RH is directly influenced by the amount of water being added
to the air in the
+AD4-home.  Damper Chasers might put a gallon or so in the air over a couple of
days.  Room
+AD4-humidifiers can put 4-6 gallons in a home in a day (I know, I bought the
biggest one Bionaire
+AD4-makes+ACE-)  Then I installed an +ACI-April Air+ACI- humidifier on our furnace.  Just
after it was installed,
+AD4-I turned the control knob all the way up on a cold November day.  In a 5000
sq foot home, the RH
+AD4-went from 28+ACU- to over 65+ACU-.  All the family members complained to the point
I had to turn the
+AD4-control dial back down.  Never did see just how high the RH could get with
this furnace system.