.... needs help.

Mon, 9 Mar 1998 13:55:31 -0600

At 07:30 3/9/98 EST, you wrote:

><< Question: Who is mr White? >>

(from the title page)

William Braid White, Mus. D.

-Fellow of the Acoustical Society of America
-Fellow of the Institute of Musical Instrument Society (London)
-Principal of the School of Pianoforte Technology, Chicago

Author of _Piano Tuning and Allied Arts_ , first edition of which was
printed in 1917.

Conrad Hoffsommer		Office - (319) 387-1204
Luther College
700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu -or- pno2ner@salamander.com

If I had multiple personality disorder, my resume would make more sense.