Dampp-Chaser threads

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 16:36:54 -0600

Rob,

Where were the rods positioned?  One under the keybed?  I usually put a 50
watt under the soundboard and a 25 watt next to the lyre base under the
keybed (on the action side).  I've not had these action problems.  I see a
lot of Samicks/DH Baldwins/Kohler & Campbells.  After the damper guide
rails, keys, and action centers are eased, they usually stabilize for me.
Greetings from Humidityville!

Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.