[Fwd: Mason & Hamlin Parts]

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 23:17:36 EST

<<
 Leslie McCall Johanson wrote:

 > Hi,
 >
 > I am a recent purchaser of a 1932 Mason & Hamlin Model A Grand, and it
 > does not have the original music desk or pedal lyre/assembly.  I was
 > hoping somebody out there might have these items and be willing to part
 > with them.  My piano is ebony, but someday it will be refinished, so
 > finish is not terribly important.  I am willing to follow up on any
 > leads anyone may have.
 >
 > Thanks,
 >
 > Leslie McCall Johanson
 > Seattle, WA

Leslie,

I did not see any response to your post, so I found this information for you.

Contact Mason & Hamlin.  Address: 35  Duncan St., Haverhill, MA 01830. Ph:
508-374-8888, 508-372-9710.  Technical Support: 508-374-8888.  Contact: Paul
Monachino/John Patton.

I am not sure if the case parts you are looking for are the same from year to
year on the Model A,  but they may be able to lead you in the right direction.

Hope this helps.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR