A Trip to New York

Thomas D. Seay, III t.seay@MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 10:29:24 -0500

>Greetings all,
>
>Just thought I would share a brief tid-bit on a trip I just completed to
>the "Big Apple".
>
>I just finished spending a week at the Steinway factory participating in
>one of the technical seminars.

I would like to echo your comments concerning the Steinway Factory seminar.
I attended the session held the week of Feb. 2-6, which was taught by Kevin
Stock. Kevin is one of the finest teachers and clinicians I have ever had
the privilege of working with and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute, a
wretched head cold notwithstanding.

Thanks again, Kevin and Steinway.

Tom

Tom Seay