cents to cps .... need help.

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 11:20:16 -0600 (CST)

Bill Bremmer posted:
>Since I am not really an expert on anything in particular, my posts should be
>read primarily for their entertainment value.

Since you have admitted to not being an expert on anything in particular
Bill B., let me offer you some information for your edification, should you
so choose to investigate, which could help to strengthen you in some areas.
That is, of course, only if you truly desire to grow in your skills.
;-)

Electronic Communications
http://www.fau.edu/rinaldi/net/elec.html

Smileys
http://www.beltie.org/paul/smiley.html
http://members.aol.com/bearpage/smileys.htm

There's even one with your name on it.
        (8-o   It's Mr. Bill!

And for Conrad H. (with his multiple personality resumé :)
        :-)   :-|   :-(   :-|   :-)
This smiley is indecisive and may suffer from emotional problems.

And today's special, at no extra charge, one just for Jim B.
        }:-)    This user had the foresight to use super glue!

BTW: There is no pecking order.  Each day is a new day on Pianotech.  It is
a friendly free-for-all list when viewed in the proper light and
participated in with the proper communication signals and admissions.   :-)

CUL8er
See You Later

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net