cents to cps .... need help.

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 14:38:57 -0600

----------
> Subject: Re: cents to cps .... need help.
> Date: Tuesday, March 10, 1998 11:33 AM
>

> I chucked over the bit about the 'evil scientist'.
>
> I wish everyone would lighten up.

I wish they would change the subject line.  Every time I see it I
think someone has supplied the answer.  Can you imagine  a request
for a formula
and you get feces?  ;...(

The Moody Tuner   : )(

ps   Anyone come up with something simpler? 1200*(log(F/f)/log(2))
Thanks to Nilas Elaisson a year ago., and Robert Scott.  I didn't
realize this   would work. If it has to be this advanced, I guess I
ain't as brain dead in        math as I feared.

pps  paste this into your favorite spread sheet, plug in the the
ratio and watch it work.  Make F one cell and f another.   More fun
than a $30 calculator.