cents to cps .... need help.

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 19:54:36 EST

<< That is, of course, only if you truly desire to grow in your skills.
 ;-)>>  Of course I do, and know about these, do not like them personally,
would not use them and would not consider them "personal growth" in ant way/

 Electronic Communications
 http://www.fau.edu/rinaldi/net/elec.html

 Smileys
 http://www.beltie.org/paul/smiley.html
 http://members.aol.com/bearpage/smileys.htm

 There's even one with your name on it.
         (8-o   It's Mr. Bill! >>
Hate it!!!    I've got a much better "smiley":  Ü    but I only use it in chat
rooms.  I don't consider it dignified enough, useful or even appropriate to
reflect my personality or anything which should be written on a list by piano
technicians.  But of course, that is MY opinion.

Bill