Voicing question

David C. Stanwood Stanwood@tiac.net
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 08:08:16 -0800

Dear Susan and others,

It was only by chance that I noticed this discussion which I wouldn't have
guessed was string covers judging by the subject RE: Voicing Question.

Just want to voice my abosolute support for strings covers.  If you want
some proof just look under the damper felts and see how bright and clean
the strings are.  In my way of thinking the wool is a buffer that absorbs
moisture when exposed to higher than ambient humidity and gives of moisture
when exposed to lower than normal ambient humidity.  By elimininating rapid
changes in temp and humidity it eliminates microcondensation that causes
rust and sets in the dirt upon drying.  However you want to describe it to
your customer they work!

David C. Stanwood