rebuilding cost

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 11:37:38 -0600 (CST)

><<  Personally I think she ought to ship the piano to me. I have some black
> enamel and lots of old hammers, shanks, and flanges and bunches of old
> repetitions around, I am sure I can find something that will fit.......shucks
> for 5,000 I'll even throw in a perfectly good set of used bass strings :-)
> Jim Bryant (FL) >>
>
>Not that I care at all that you do, but I am seeing very clearly what I some
>others have brought up.  It's perfectly fine for you to make a tongue in cheek
>remark.  But if I do, it starts a war.

FYI: No, not true, Bill B.

It's that little *smiley* (those things you "...do not like personally,
would not use them..." things) that he used at the end of his
tongue-in-cheek that makes the difference.

That's all it is.  Anything else you try to make out of it, just ain't so.  ;-)

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731