Yamaha hammer butt loops

Pianotoone Pianotoone@aol.com
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 17:51:54 EST

I think $400.00 would have been closer.

Dick Day
Marshall MI

<< I just spent the last 8 hours replacing all the hammer butt loops on a
 Yamaha M3.
 It is the first time I have had to do a whole set. I followed Bill
 McKaig's procedure and was pleased with the results, however, I was
 wondering if anyone else has had the occasion to do this procedure and
 how long it took.

 BTW,  I did this job for a dealer I tune for and I charged $150.00,
 price quoted before knowing how long it would take.   :-( [  Is this a
 fair figure? I feel that I should have charged a little more ($200.00
 maybe?)  I believe I could do it again in less time but still feel I may
 have short changed myself.  Any and all opinions and tips are welcome.
 Thanks a bunch. >>