Yamaha hammer butt loops

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 18:34:06 -0800

Ken and List

I could send you a copy of what was FAXed to me by my friend and fellow tech
here in Niceville, Fla. I don't know if it is in the Journal but there was a
similar treatise I read from someone else on the same subject. Let me know if
you want it and I will attach the document as a text file so you can open it in
just about any word processor.

Sincerely,
Greg Torres