Yamaha hammer butt loops-Bill McKaig instructions

Greg Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 16:58:52 -0600

Dear List,

As soon as I re-install my scanner drivers and stuff (I recently did a
complete format on my PC's hard drive) I will scan the instructions given by
Bill McKaig, attach the file and send it to any who wants it-let me know
privately if you do.

Regards,
Greg Torres