HT's

Anne Beetem abeetem@wizard.net
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 08:08:01 -0500

>Richard writes:
><< "Rain Drop Prelude"  Chopin, Db maj. #15 .
>
>	This should be one of the basic playing requirement for those who
>
>want to be piano technicians.  (Because I can barely  play it)
>

>>>What HT would someone recommended for this?

I agree with Ed Foote's choice for a trial...This will give it a wondrous
warmth and shimme in the A section, and glowering depth in the B.   Do try!

Say Ed,   do try Granado's Escenas Romanticas in a Victorian.   The key
choices make total sense. e.g. C# is starlight.

I'll elaborate further if life allows.   No time to dive into the
discussion in depth lately,  unfortunately.  C'est la vie.

Best,  Anne

Anne Beetem
Harpsichords & Historic Pianos
2070 Bingham Ct.