HT's

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 11:08:44

At 06:51 AM 3/14/98 EST, you wrote:
>Richard writes:
><< "Rain Drop Prelude"  Chopin, Db maj. #15 .
>
>	This should be one of the basic playing requirement for those who
>
>want to be piano technicians.  (Because I can barely  play it)
>

>>>What HT would someone recommended for this?
>
>     The DeMorgan, as written about in Jorgensen.
>Regards,
>Ed Foote

Hi --

Not that I have enough experience with the others, but
the new Coleman 11 sounded darn good with it, as I
said in my HT post ... why not try several and compare?

Susan
Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Time will end all my troubles, but I don't always
approve of Time's methods."
		-- Ashleigh Brilliant