Got a laugh from this one

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 01:13:50 -0600

----------
> From: Billbrpt <Billbrpt@aol.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: Got a laugh from this one
> Date: Saturday, March 14, 1998 6:38 PM

> << Richard the Moody Tuner (governed by instinct principally but
thirds
>  second and fifths FIRST)  >>
>

> DANGER!!!  I sense the presence of Reverse-Well on a bad day!
>

> Bill

Uh oh.....  not knowing what a Reverse-Well is,then is that bad??  If
it has beating fifths, you could never call a temp of mine that even
if I did make a mistake. That's why I use thirds as a second test.
Not to mention the third, fourth and fifth tests, and a couple more I
might yet learn.
	That to me is the magic of ET. It is so exact that really it is like
a performance, there is never the perfect one.  But the ones close to
perfect, its the experience to live for.

Richard Moody