HT's (AD Nauseum)

Bob Anderson fndango@azstarnet.com
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 18:06:36 -0700

To Bob B.'s posting I must say: I can understand a frustration from the
sometimes petty nature of some of the posts about this issue. But I
think it is a most important issue.

Personally, it makes me reassess my own skill and knowledge of piano
tuning. I consider myself one of the best tuners in my area. At the same
time, I'm aware of plenty of deficiencies in my own tuning. I would like
to be a better tuner. I'm not against learning more from any source
available, even if I'm sometimes disgusted by some of the egotistical or
otherwise unproductive contents of some of the postings.

I would just encourage everyone to try to glean whatever information
possible from the postings. Don't get caught up in the flame throwing.
As Abraham Lincoln once put it during a very stressful period of
American history "We must disenthrall ourselves" (from the obsession
with the war).

Bob Anderson
Tucson, AZ