FULL MOON and FRIDAY the 13th

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 22:39:34 EST

<<
 As some of you out there in cyberland know, I am a superstitious person. To
 have a Friday the 13th AND a  full moon on the same weekend are frightening
 me.
 BUT as you all see, we have made it through the weekend WITHOUT a major
war,at
 a time when I would think this is a bad luck time. I WAS WRONG!!!! for
 thinking such a thing.People will surprise you every time and this can be a
 good thing. In the future , I will try to re-evaluate my thoughts and
 superstitions. I wont promise anything, but I will try.
                                                         Theodore Mamel RPT
                                                          Pittsburgh Chapter

I am not superstitous.  Even if the day is Friday the 13th, a full moon,  as
long as it is busy and profitable, it is a good day.  Last Friday was no
exception.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR