Geneva International warranty

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 08:42:44 -0800

On Mar 17, 1998, Larry Fisher wrote
> GET PREAUTHORIZATION FIRST FOR ALL WARRANTEED REPAIRS ON GENEVA
> INTERNATIONAL PRODUCTS.  Believe me, it's for the best.
>
> Lar

Larry  & List,
I had to also find this out the hard way even though I was given verbal
permission and encouragement by Alan in Orlando to do some work on a brand
new Petrof.....when we spoke on the phone a few months later he claimed that
if he gave me no official work order number (or something similar) then
Geneva had no intention of paying for the work.

Jeannie Grassi
Registered Piano Technician
Bainbridge Island, WA
jgrassi@silverlink.net