2nd email address

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:16:36 -0700 (MST)

To All:

Please excuse the duplication of this if you are on all 3 lists.

I have just recently joined my grandson in his website domain. My second
email address is a little easier to remember: JimSr@jimwcoleman.com

Some of you may find it interesting to peruse my links on Jim III's
website. This URL is:

http://www.jimwcoleman.com/sponsors/pianotapes.html
and,
http://www.jimwcoleman.com/sponsors/pianotapes/sat3.html

In those sites you will see some description of the Video Tapes which I
sell under the name Superior Instructional Tapes.

In the second URL, you will find some news about the SAT III. This site will
be expanded later when SAT III is released to the public.

Of especial interest is another link which has the complete SAT II Manual
online. This URL is listed below and eventually will be a link from mine.

http://www.concentric.net/~Fast440/atm/atm.html

This could be of interest to those who are considering using an Electronic
Tuning Device.

If one dinks around a bit in any of these sites, other information of
interest will be found. If one rummages around Jim III's homepage and clicks
on the online gallery, he will find a link to a picture of my brother Gale
who taught me to tune aurally. From there, one can click on the Coleman
& Sons link to get to my two links.

If one should click on the Coleman Globe hypertext he will be able to
read up on some Coleman history, Geneology, Award, achievements, family
stuff, etc. There's probably something in there about how my father PH
Coleman got into the piano business. Our family newletter is called the
Coleman Globe because most of us were born in Globe Arizona, a small mining
town. Well, not so small, our High School Marching Band tied for first place
with the Canadian Royal Mounties at the 1939 Worlds Fair in San Francisco.
I was in it as a Jr. High member of the Sr. High Band. I followed the Band
career and taught Band, Orchestra, and Chorus for 2 years at Gilbert High,
20 miles east of Phoenix

Jim Coleman, Sr.