HT's (Ad Nauseum)

RptBob1 RptBob1@aol.com
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 07:58:52 EST

<<
 figure it out but then it dawned on me: some music and drinking are just
 MADE for one another, they naturally go together. For me it works this
 way. First, when I start out listening, the music usually doesn't sound
 too good. But then, after a couple of drinks, I find that it starts
 sounding better. And so it goes--the more I drink, the better and better >>
Dear Les: to take this to its logical conclusion, if you really don't give a
darn which HT or ET you use, just use them both, give your customers a wee bit
of whatever you can manage to bring with you (ask Jim Bryant for advice on
this one) and they'll surely love however the pianer sounds.

Bob Bergantino