Nothing too Deep

RptBob1 RptBob1@aol.com
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 08:15:17 EST

George:

On the other had, I have quite a few Yamahas that demonstrate none of the
negative qualities that are described.  For example, a 1972 U1 which I
personally owned for 12 years which never deviated more than 1 or 2 cents from
year to year (without a DC system)  A wonderful instrument in every way.  Also
a C7 purchased in 1975 at a local high school which I have been servicing
since its purchase.  Never strays more than 6-10 cents even under the adverse
conditions of a high school aud (dry, cold,hot-all in the same day).  It has
needed very little maintenance (other than the time it was accidentally pushed
off the stage into the 7 foot pit)(but that's another story)
It is a marvelous! piano.

Bob Bergantino,RPT
South Euclid, Ohio  (Cleveland)