tune-off

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 13:18:11 -0700

At 01:43 AM 3/19/98 -0600, Rich wrote:

>> what I call classical music, why not have an American standard like
>"Body
>> and Soul" played on both. It is a good example of modern structures
>and
>> two additional key changes (using accidentals) within the body of

>	Good idea,  have the same players play the same tune on  both
>instruments, then tell us which they think is the "alternative"
>tuning.

While Body and Soul is a great tune, if you want a REAL test for ET's
efficacy try "All The Things You Are".  The arrangement in the Reader's
Digest book is wonderful if anyone hasn't seen or played it.

			John

John Musselwhite, RPT  - Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com - http://www.cadvision.com/musselj/