Nothing too Deep

RptBob1 RptBob1@aol.com
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 17:15:17 EST

Dear George:

I might add- out of hundreds of Yamahas I have serviced since 1964 -all in NE
Ohio and most ,but not all, made in Japan , I have yet to find even one that I
didn't look forward to tuning and servicing.  Aside from flange loops on about
12
1970 Yamaha consoles (which has been extensively discussed on this list) that
I needed to replace because they were disintegrating, they have been
remarkable and coveted pianos.
No, I donot work for Yamaha nor do I own stock in the company.  I just hold
them in the highest esteem-right up there close to Steinways.

Bob Bergantino,RPT
Cleveland, Ohio (South Euclid)