original art cases?

JIMRPT JIMRPT@aol.com
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 20:32:18 EST

<<"Are any of you out there doing any work at all in this field yourself and

if so, what is the reaction to your creations?">>

James;
 I don't know if you could call it 'art deco' but on a recent Kawai delivery I
added an inlay Rose (red rose, green stem and leaves, round walnut background)
to the music rack.  The finish was satin ebony and the contrast was
"standoutish" to say the least.  I thought it was a very nice touch and the
young lady receiving the piano absolutely loved it, as did her parents.
Jim Bryant (FL)