tune-off

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 01:00:56 EST

<< While Body and Soul is a great tune, if you want a REAL test for ET's
 efficacy try "All The Things You Are".  The arrangement in the Reader's
 Digest book is wonderful if anyone hasn't seen or played it.

 			John >>

We'll be doing Cole Porter's "Everytime we say goodbye" at the HT recital in
Providence in whichever temperament the audieence prefers.  It is as chromatic
and key changing as can be but in my view, that does not mean that it requires
ET to sound correct or appealing.  The audience will decide.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin