CA pinblock

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 09:49:49 PST

I had great luck with an old Kranich and Bach grand that had both loose,
and jumpy pins.  The guy has it in a loft and decided to open a jazz
club with weekly concerts!  Of course there wasn't much money to spend -
so CA to the rescue.  It's holding (just went back after two weeks to
check up on it, just some unisons out) even though it was Garfielded
(new word?)about a year ago.

I found in an Ace Hardware store:

Wonderlok 'Em
P.O. box 755
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495-0755

Made for loose joints in chairs, thin CA, 20 gram size with 4 or 5
replacable skinny tube extension tips perfect for a nice neat job.
Around $8.00
For some reason I hate to deal with mail order, I just love finding new
stuff in a local store!

Ron Koval