smoke damaged pianos, reply

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 21:38:47 -0500

Dust? You are cleaning dust? You are getting an insurance co. to
accept this?!    You must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Don't they make air compressors out there?

Don't forget to replace the block because the crack between the pin
and the block has been contaminated with dust.

Replace the hammers because they have been laden with dust.

I shutter to think of the dust creeping its way in between the bridge pins
and the cap.  Those poor glue joints!

To be honest with you, I could not go to sleep at night if I did not get a
brand
new piano for this customer because  . . . can you REALLY GET ALL THE DUST????
Way up under the bulkhead, on top of the beams. . .

Is there something I am not aware of with plaster dust?
I just strikes me funny.

Jon Page
At 07:56 PM 3/23/98 EST, you wrote:snip>