Roaming pianos(institutional)

Tue, 24 Mar 1998 14:30:55 -0600

John,

At 13:20 3/24/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Dave: We've tried this...the wood blocks slide quite nicely! I've
>considered putting some non-skid rubber under the wood block, but fear
>they might just break the legs off attempting to move them!

So they've figured out that the blocks really are skids, huh?

Any possibility of CHAINING those suckers in place?

Conrad

p.s. Sofia's mom's piano is doing fine.

Conrad Hoffsommer		Office - (319) 387-1204
Luther College
700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu -or- pno2ner@salamander.com

If I had multiple personality disorder, my resume would make more sense.