written tests

Henry artigue arth@bellsouth.net
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 08:47:14 -0600

list

Someone e-mailed me and suggested that my request for questions on the
written test might sound like something akin to cheating.. After
re-reading my post I can see how that could come across that way. My
request for help on the written exam was intended not to have specific
questions from the tests mailed to me, but general information that
would prepare me for what might be test related topics. Just like what
you would expect in school. The teachers teach you and then they test
you on what they taught you. Nothing more, nothing less. You could be my
teachers. I'm sorry if it came across otherwise. I will try real hard to
phrase things so as to communicate my real intentions.

It was also mentioned that my post came through weird, with squiggles.
It came through my e-mailer fine. Please let me know if anyone else got
it weird.

Paul, Terri adjusted the repetition springs and the hammers still
bobbled.

Henry