How do I find these things? (was vintage Steinway)

A440A A440A@aol.com
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 10:38:40 EST

Greg asks, inre Glorie at Steinway;
<< Are we talking about the same person here?  Perhaps the

>comment was tongue in cheek.  Each time I've called lately she just

>seemed to be annoyed.   I promise ,I was nothing but kind to her...>>

      Were you ordering parts, or were you asking technical questions?  The
parts department is not there for answering questions much beyond if it is in
stock or not.  If you need technical assistance, there are other numbers.
Regards,
Ed Foote