Roaming pianos(institutional)

John Minor jminor@uiuc.edu
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 13:58:54 -0600 (CST)

The problem is that one student moves the piano 180 degrees, the next
student move it back 180 degrees, and so on! They'll all end up in
psychotherapy for multiple personality! :) The floor has a very thick coat
of aging finish that flakes off when the piano is moved...looks awful! I
suppose it is really more the need to keep people from making everything
"just as *I* want it"! As the saying goes, "Give them an inch, and they'll
take a PIANO".

John Minor